Welcome to CTC Software Help.
October 2021: Bug fixes to HIVE CMS and new releases of the BIM Suites.
- An issue was discovered that could cause AutoCAD content to be removed from source locations if loaded by a user with priviledges to delete files from local drives on their network. Additionally, some minor UI fixes have been addressed in the 22.0.4 release.
- Many fixes and features have been made to the tools in the BIM Suites. Head over to the product updates page for more information.
August-September 2021: Updates to CIM tools and HIVE CMS.
- Some minor issues have been addressed and several enhancements were made in the 22.0.3 releases. The full list can be found in the release notes section of the CTC Software Product Updates
- HIVE CMS 22.0.3 released. This release fixes some minor issues and adds a new feature to customize the Content Request URL.
July 2021: New CIM tools and major updates!
- All CIM Tools have been updated for 2022. In addition to some great features and fixes, several new tools have been added to both suites! The full list can be found in the release notes section of the CTC Software Homepage
- HIVE CMS 22.0.1 released. This release adds even more features, improvements and fixes as well as enhancements to AutoCAD content. The full list can be found in the release notes section of the CTC Software Product Updates
May the 4th be with you!:
- HIVE CMS 22.0.0 released. This release adds many features, improvements and fixes and includes new AutoCAD specific workflows. The full list can be found in the release notes section of the CTC Software Product Updates
- All BIM Tools have been updated for 2022. In addition to some great features and fixes, a new free tool has been added to the Project Suite!
Check out the user guide for the new BIM Project Suite tool, View Aligner.
- HIVE Public Libraries available (Mid March) - This new feature adds global content sharing! In 2021, look for the addition of entire libraries of manufacturer content to become available. Check out the user guide for more details here.
- HIVE CMS 21.0.8 released. This release adds features to support public libraries. Other improvements and fixes can be found in the release notes section of the CTC Software Product Updates
- Improved navigation of the online user guides - CIM user guides now available. Click BIM of CIM at the top menu to browse the guides. Use the new section navigation menu to jump through the guide.
BIM user guides
CIM user guides
- HIVE CMS 21.0.7 released. Many bug fixes and improvements have been made. Check the release notes on our website (scroll down to Updates) for details. CTC Software Homepage
- BIM user guides available online here (Data Suite coming soon). Click BIM at the top menu to browse the guides. Use the search feature to locate guides by search terms. BIM user guides
- HIVE Requests is now available - This new feature adds content request management capabilities with notifications, voting, commenting and more! Check out the user guide for more details here.
- Need more custom reporting capability? HIVE BI Data Downloads is now live! Use the Microsoft Excel based data to hook up to your favorite BI program or download the PowerBI template CTC has developed to get you started.
- HIVE CMS 21.0.5 is available - contains fixes for issues with tags and certain cases where Revit is not recognized. Get this version automatically or download from this link to get the latest installer
- HIVE CMS 21.0.4 is available - several improvements to Revit family preview processing, user management and overall performance have been made. Get this version automatically or download from this link to get the latest installer
- HIVE CMS 21.0.3 is available for download.
- CIM Project Suite 21.0.1 has been released! Head over to the CTC Software website to learn about the new tools Label Genie and Auto Grader.
- More project analytics charts have been added.
- Improvements to several portions of the HIVE portal in user and project management.
New releases of CTC software are available for 2021 Autodesk products
New HIVE release. To increase performance and extensibility, CTC has added turbos to the HIVE platform. The user and admin guides are available here under the HIVE menu.